- REVISED – 2013 Convention At-A-Glance
- MHC Foundation 2013 Ping Pong Ball Draw
- Press Statement in Response to Recent Legislative Action
- 2013 Annual Convention & Trade Show - ATTENDEE BROCHURE
- NAHCA CareForce Membership & Services
- 2013 Annual Convention & Trade Show - VENDOR CONTRACT
- Navigating Key Provisions of the ACA - Handouts
The Mississippi Health Care Association (MHCA) was established as a trade association in 1953. MHCA is Mississippi's oldest and largest association of nursing homes, personal care/assisted living homes, and Intermediate Care Facilities for the Intellectually Disabled and is the state affiliate of the American Health Care Association.
MHCA's members innovate, invest and drive the growth of resident-centered work. Some 17,000 residents rely on member facilities to demonstrate excellence by assisting with their daily needs, providing quality health care, and assuring safety.
The Association ensures the ongoing success of long term care workers through workforce development, education and training opportunities for all disciplines on the care team, and demonstrating unwavering commitment to representing the long term care providers' concerns to decision-makers at the state and national levels..
MHCA STRATEGIC GOALS:
- Positively affect the quality of life for residents
- Secure appropriate reimbursement
- Optimize political and regulatory relationships
- Improve public perception